Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back Home

Yup, just got back last night. Meant to do that so that no one would bother me if I got home. My grandfather and uncle visited us and had stayed in our home for three days since Friday night and they just left this morning. That's one of the reasons why I went to the dormitory. I don't feel like entertaining anyone. You know, ask them how they're doing when I really don't care. It's all a facade, a role I have to play when someone visits and I don't like pretending. So I just left instead. Else, my mom will get mad at me for not being a hospitable host. Really, I don't want anyone in our home. It's the only place where I can be free, do anything I want but now it's infested and I can no longer do those things. My home is the place where I get to relax with my family, rest a bit, enjoy a slow day and be all lazy after a whole week of training, but where can I rest now that people are hanging inside my room or hogging the tee-vee or just present everywhere in the house? Of course, I am forced to speak to them just so they think they're welcome.

This morning, I was half awake and I saw my uncle going inside my room and using my bathroom? WTF?! It's girl's room for crying out loud! Why didn't he used my brother's bathroom? See, it sucks that the only privacy respected in our house is my brother's!

And now, just writing this, my aunt and cousin are arguing about nothing! They just like to shout at each other pretty much everyday. It's very embarrassing cause the neighbors can hear them. It's very scandalous and since my aunt is very thick skinned, she doesn't care about what others would think. It would have been an admirable trait if only what she's doing doesn't affect other people (like my mom's reputation) or what she's doing is okay. Hell, she's shouting at her kid for the most unreasonable thing!

WELCOME HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment